The Liminal Edition
Cities change people. And people are changing cities. Help shape their history by sharing your experience of how you’ve been changed by a city or how you’ve seen it change. The Wells Street Journal: The Liminal Edition is now accepting submissions until March 10th.
Non-Fiction Short Story
Flash Fiction Poetry
- All submissions are to be emailed to email@example.com a separate attached .doc or .docx file.
- Please put your title in the subject box and whether it is a poem, short story, non-fiction or flash fiction.
- Your writing should involve the city in some way.
- Short stories should be no longer than 3,000 words. Flash fiction should be less than 1,000 words. Your writing should be original and previously unpublished.
- Please include a short biography to accompany your writing.
- Unfortunately we are not able to offer feedback.
- The Wells Street Journal is published biannually in April and December.