We’re excited to announce that Issue 8 of the Wells Street Journal will be debuting in January of 2018, offering a fresh collection of London-based prose and poetry, by yet another talented ensemble of writers.
Submissions for this issue are now open, centred around the theme of Lost and Found in London.
Please note that for this instalment, we will be honouring our roots as a student journal and showcasing work from current and past students of the University of Westminster only.
- The deadline for submissions is at 12pm on 28th of November.
- All contributors must be either current or past students of the University of Westminster.
- All submissions are to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org as a separate attachment, in the form of a Microsoft Word document.
- Please include a title, your full name and University of Westminster student number in your submission.
- Please also include a relevant, non-copy righted image to accompany your piece.
- Prose is to be a minimum of 300 words and a maximum of 3000 words.
- Poetry is to be minimum of six lines and a maximum of 60 lines.
- All submissions must exhibit a clear connection to the theme of Issue 8 – Lost and Found in London.
- Submissions are limited to one per author.
- All submissions must be previously unpublished, either in print or online.
- All submitted work must be the author’s own.
We look forward to reading your submissions.